Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 43 - Quotes Of The Day for The Gap Year

I love quotes. Especially Winston Churchill's ones. When I need inspiration I always look for his quotes.
Here are a few of them that I've been thinking of lately:

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
"I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else."
"Difficulties mastered are opportunities won."
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."

Well, it looks to me that they are all linked and I totally believe they are right.
Being on My Gap Year I can say that optimism helps, together with attitude. Pessimism wouldn't help going anywhere outside the main road.
Taking time off for you and being able to be just You in the world needs quite a bit of courage and I guess deserves great results. The big thing is that you don't know what the results will be, but I'm sure they'll be a great surprise :)

Credits for the quotes goes to: www.brainyquote.com

No comments:

Post a Comment