Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 32 - MD (MovieDay:) Son Of The Bride

Do you know Ricardo Darin? If you don't, I think it's good. Because it means there's something good you're gonna discover.
I discovered the Argentinian movies of Ricardo Darin while watching "Nine Queens" which I totally loved, then I started watching all of his movies. Outside Argentina you can find them. Not that easy, but still you can find some. I haven't watched all of them yet, but I keep an eye on him :).
Well, let's get back on the topic. The movie Son of the Bride. I totally recomend it!
Why?

- Ricardo Darin: alone he could do a movie. He's really a good actor. It's like with Toni Servillo, himself alone makes the movie.
- Questions about life: that's what the son of the bride does. Sometimes we need life to wake us up and asking ourselves what is really worth it and where we are in life.
- Growing up: it is showing what growing up means. Either you want it or not.
- Love: in a really nice and light way it's a movie about love in life. All the kind of love we do feel.

Let me know your feedback on it!

Here comes the trailer (ENG subtitles)

No comments:

Post a Comment