Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 40 - MD (MovieDay) Nueve Reinas (Nine Queens)

As I've already spoken about Ricardo Darin for Son of the Bride, I think that Nueve Reinas (Nine Queens) is a total must.
Here's why I'm reccomending it:


The plot: it's a thriller that includes thieves, cops, common people and it's really human. It keeps you asking yourself what's happening next and trying to understand the end. It does remind me another great movie like The Usual Suspects, but with a Latin American touch (and without special effects)
Buenos Aires: while watching the movie you totally feel you are in Buenos Aires. You can totally get the feeling of it and it's amazing.
The Italianity of the Porteños: you'll see how much Italian blood runs in the Argentinian people. Why? If you know a bit of how Italians are, you'll get why :)

Check the movie out and let me know what you think. I totally loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment