Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 82: In Her Shoes Web Series. To be followed!


Lately, I've been helping out a friend to launch a Web Series: In Her Shoes Web Series
It has been a lot of fun to do it especially for the topic: shoes. Yes, shoes! :)
I'm not a shopaholic, I like nice shoes/clothes but I don't care too much, actually.
Though, I liked the project. It's a Web Series where the foot(age) is only about the shoes, no faces whatsoever.
What I liked is that we've been working on the launch in an extremely adrenalinic timing and now it is in the second phase of the YouTube Next Up contest. This is already a wonderful result.
If it wins, the new series will be produced in English and will be global. And will be even more interesting and fun (i.e. the global online casting....)

So, please, if you like the project, vote for it (ends Saturday 9th July). It's quick and you'll make smile a lot of people soon! You can vote everyday and you can invite your friends to vote as well!
Vote here: youtube.com/YoutubeNextUp


And here comes the first episode (now in Italian, subtitles coming soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment